Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missed The Mark

So yesterday I was emailing Jenn a little bit, trying to be silly and hopefully make her laugh a little. I told her that it's gotten too cold and now Shim just doesn't want to come out ;) She is being a TROOPER, she was at work yesterday and I'm sure will be there today. I just can't believe how amazing Jenn is, we all know how I handled going past the due date with Bella, I made it one whole day!

Jenn is so laid back, I know she has to be anxious, but she is doing such an amazing job of not really showing that. I show her everyday how damn anxious I am for her! I had predicted that she would start laboring at 4:15am this morning, I was wrong.

Here's my plan, I'm going to see what amazing things happened on each day from this day forward. I'm going to have fun with this and hopefully Shim will decide to end my fun today or tomorrow or just very soon :)

So today is November 19th, so Shim could be born on the date that:

President Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address at the military cemetery dedication ceremony in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden joined the United Nations.

Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the "Girl You Know It's True" album.

In Des Moines, IA Bobbi McCaughey gives birth to septuplets in the second known case where all seven babies were born alive.

Lewinsky scandal: Need I say more?

Shim could share his/her birthday with:

Larry King
Ted Turner
Calvin Klein
Meg Ryan
Jodie Foster
Kerri Strug

No comments: