Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Recital

Bella Jean had her first dance recital this past weekend. It has been amazing to watch her dance teacher Michelle teach these little 3 and 4 year olds how to do a dance, seriously, she amazes me. Trying to keep the attention of these adorable kids would make me nuts!

Bella did a tap routine, she looked so darn adorable in her costume and so grown up with her makeup on! I just can't believe how quickly my little princess is growing up. Most of my family were able to make it for Bella's big event, she wasn't shy at all and just marched out onto the stage ready to dance!

We will see where her dancing takes her, she seems to be wanting to do ballet more than anything so we may move her to a studio that only teaches ballet. We will see how she feels after a summer off :) We couldn't be more proud of our little peanut!


No comments: