Friday, July 27, 2012

My Baby Brother is 30!!!!


That's my little brother Larry or "Bud" as we call him :)  I found the banner idea on Pinterest (my new addiction that could be an entire post in itself:) ).


The birthday cake, thanks to my sister Jenn for helping me with this.  The planned idea was a flop, I ruined two cakes in bundt pans, I've learned I do not get along well with bundt pans ;)


Ahahahahahaha, I know him too well, he was THRILLED with this gift from us and he even wore it the following Sunday at volleyball!


Isn't she just the CUTEST?!?


Mmmmmmm, Rumchata shots with my gusband and Bud, we love you David.


Me and my hubby :)


A birthday celebration for Bud wouldn't be right without volleyball :)  Maybe Ed and I were having an impromptu dance off???


Just have to do the running pose again!


Kisses :)


The boys, love this photo!

Our cousins Ronnie and Courtney and their two little girls were here visiting from Virginia, it was wonderful having them here to celebrate with us :)  I'll have more fun photos of our girls enjoying their time together soon!

No comments: