Friday, September 28, 2012

Best SIL - She's Mine!

So life has had some "stressful" moments over the past month, we get stresses in our life often but the past month has been exceptionally insane.

I always try to make the best of every situation, I really do.  But lately I had moments of, things won't get better this time around, woe is me.

I'm so, so grateful to have the most amazing sister-in-law, she lives in California but we email daily and have for the past few years.  She listens to me vent, we go through struggles together and I couldn't possibly be more grateful to have her in my life or love her more than I do.

I got the best surprise in the mail this week, a beautiful horseshoe necklace that has definitely brought the Iowa Griffin's some much needed good luck this week.


Not the best photo in the world, but seriously, how stinking cute is this necklace???  My phone takes horrid pictures, I'm still using a non-smart phone so it can't be helped.  Hopefully very soon I will join the rest of the world and upgrade to a "smart" phone :)

Just feeling very blessed today for this amazing relationship I have with my sister-in-law, she is truly one of the kindest, sweetest, encouraging people I know and I cherish our sistership.  

Yeah I made up that last word, it works for us :)

1 comment:

Nora said...

I was so surprised to see this post pop up in my blog reader. Thank you for saying the world's kindest things about me. Every feeling you expressed is completely mutual...and "sistership" is seriously my new favorite word. :)