Thursday, August 2, 2007

Strength....

Is what I need, I should be following Missy's lead and be a strong rock through this. I am still just so amazed at how wonderfully she is going through this. She made it through the surgery ok, they found a tumor in one of her lymph nodes so they removed all of them. This morning she is having a bone scan to make sure her bones are cancer free, which they will be. Cancer is such an evil, horrible thing, understanding it is impossible. I'm just at this point of being so angry that this is happening to her. Missy is so young and is having to make such big decisions that will forever affect her life, she just shouldn't have to be doing any of this. I'm praying for her strength to remain so stable and to be even stronger when the chemo starts, we will get her through this!!

No comments: