Friday, August 14, 2009

My Poor Kyle...

The back issues are neverending, seriously...

He now has a fracture at L5, two spaces below the fusion he had at age 9. That can't be good, possibly having to have another fusion so close to the other. But hey, I'm not a doctor, I just want him fixed and NOW!!!! Thank god he's being so amazing through this, very upbeat and positive, if only his wife could get on board...

If only it worked that way right??? Then I would also like my Bella to be able to poop normally and start using the potty AND gain some weight....

Also, can I get my motivation back to start my Core Synergistics workouts again, it's been a week and half since I've done them...

BUT painting first and hopefully pictures will come along this weekend of my "fancy" room. Vacationing to amazing homes has put a fancy bug in me, hopefully I can pull it off and it doesn't look like someone just vomited light blue, brown, black and whatever other color I throw in it...

No comments: