Monday, September 21, 2009

Go Away Pooch....By Friday Please....

So laziness overtook me yet again, I tried on my bridesmaid dress last night, it's so beautiful :) It fits me perfectly, BUT my little mommy pooch came back and it's visible in the dress. Kyle says it's not, but to me it is....

So I will be running tonight, tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday plus eating well this entire week....

Why do I do this to myself???? I work so hard to be fit then like 2 weeks before I have an event I don't work out and I eat CRAP.

Or why the hell don't I just always work out, get rid of the damn pooch for good and not give it an opportunity to come back!!!!! DUH you freaking idiot!!!!!

It's a hate on myself day today.....I can't wait for today to be over!!

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

awe hugs! go hold Bells and you will feel instantly slimmer.

uhm, as for a quick fix...no carbs??? not that I could do it.