Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Missy & Ed's Wedding Weekind

This weekend was such a blast, we had so much fun at Missy and Ed's wedding!!!!

They are now "officially" married :) It did rain for the ceremony, but it was beautiful. It brought back flashbacks to our wedding day :) The wedding party was so much fun, the groomsmen were awesome and we all got along well!

Congratulations to Missy and Ed, what a perfect day and what a fun reception. I know you waited a long time for this day and I hope it met all of your expectations!

The most emotional part for me was the ceremony and when Missy danced with dad to Billy Joel's "Goodnight My Angel". It was the most beautiful father/daughter dance I've witnessed, Missy has come so far from her battle with breast cancer to being thousands of miles from Ed....

No one deserves a happier ending than these two.....I love you both so much.

A few photos from the wonderful day :)

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

Looks like fun! GREAT pictures!