Monday, October 19, 2009

Seriously..Chop off my limbs, please...

So I am going to the doctor on Friday, today is the 16th day in a row of being in pain. Saturday for Bella's birthday party (I will get some photos on here soon), I had to bail early and go to bed before I threw up from the constant pain. Most of the party I was laying down on the rock in front of the fireplace so it would hit my back just right and relieve some of the pain.

I have NEVER had issues like this before. Every part of me hurts, from my hands to my knees to my feet, I can't stand it anymore!!!! If it really continues on until Friday I'm going to be a big bawl baby of a mess and probably vomiting constantly because I just can't take it anymore.

Aleve no longer does a thing for the pain, Ibuprofen is like candy to me now and does nothing for the pain. I'm pounding water hoping maybe I'm just dehydrated, but there's no way that's it.

What the hell is wrong with me?!?!?

Please, some higher power has got to help me feel better soon....

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

I am so sorry honey. I pray that you get answers soon (and relief). I am such a weeny, I don't know how you do it. Lots of prayers and love.