Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vacation was a BLAST!!!!

We had so much fun on our adventure to Oregon. Bella did AMAZING in the car, she is just the best three year old ever ;) A couple melt downs, but that's not too bad for a 27 hour stretch. We did great on the drive, it was beautiful and neat to see the country that way.

Our days were jam packed so of course the vacation just flew by. We had a family picnic, went to VooDoo Donuts, had some delicious prime rib, headed to Multnomah Falls, the Portland Rose Gardens, the Portland Zoo , a Portland Timbers game and just enjoyed the amazing scenery of Oregon. I cherished the time we had with our Griffin family, I love them all like crazy and miss them just as much.

Our mini vacation with the just the three of us was so much fun in South Dakota, just way too much to do there!! We definitely want to go back and spend a week there to do more. Bella LOVED the Reptile Gardens, she did so well and really liked the giant tortoises.

I have way too many pictures to share so I've picked a few favorites. I'm awaiting a thumb drive from my wonderful sister-in-law who snapped some amazing photos of Bella, I can't wait to share those too :)




No comments: