Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All Better

Bella is feeling 100% better!!! We still have no clue what she had exactly but the antibiotic definately helped. Now it's time to get things ready for our big adventure, our roadtrip to Colton, OR :)

We leave tomorrow afternoon, I have Bella's items packed but need to get to work on my own stuff. I've got our maps and route printed off, the hotel reserved for the way home when we stop in Keystone, SD to see Mt. Rushmore and hit the Reptile Gardens. Our time will be jam packed with family fun, our wonderful California Griffin family will be there as well, we can't wait to spend a week with everyone!!!!

28 hours in the car on the way out there, it will be interesting but we're set with portable DVD players, snacks, games, etc for a hopefully great drive. Thankfully Bella LOVES car rides, especially when she can watch movies in the car :)

It's been years since I've taken a road trip like this. My Stephie and I made the road trip from Seattle to Iowa and it was wonderful. Much different this time around, I won't be driving 100 mph and it won't be a stick shift that I can kill ;)

No comments: