Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes!

Our home full of family is back down to four of us, myself, Kyle, Bells and Tybalt. It is eerily quiet, our teenager has moved out to live with friends before he leaves for bootcamp in February. We miss him like crazy, and we have been promised weekly dinners at home, and trust me I will hold him to that :)

The bond Kyle and I now have with Zach is phenomenal, I was one heart broken auntie the day he moved out. But I understand him wanting to spread his wings a little bit and be out on his own before he leaves. I just can't say enough how truly, truly giving, loving, caring and just plane awesome Zach is.

My wonderful father-in-law is moved into his new apartment, it is a really nice place and I truly think he enjoys living there. We make sure to see him every day and he is currently watching Bella during the week for us, trading off weeks with my parents for us until she starts at her new "school" on August 15th. Bella is enjoying this special time with her grandparents and I'm just so thrilled she gets to experience this right now.

I get to plan not one but TWO baby showers, my "baby" sisters are due a couple of weeks within each other in the month of November. I am having way too much fun doing this and am grateful they both trust me to put together something magical for each of them.

I vow to try to blog more, I really do :)

No comments: