Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Shower #2

I realized that I had never uploaded any photos from Missy's baby shower, shame on me! :) So here are a few, although I somehow failed to get any photos of the pretty cake pops. There weren't any as intricate as the Mrs. Pott's cake pops, but they were white with pretty purple icing stripes and purple sprinkles.

Missy's only request was to have the color theme be purple. So I used some of the flowers from Mindy's shower and added purple, I used a damask print ribbon on the vases and I got lovely purple lanterns to hang. The candle holders were from my wedding in 2004, I made them and was happy to be able to still have them and use them for this.

It was a beautiful shower and I really enjoyed throwing the twins' showers for them, now we have the beautiful baby girls Evey and Lyla to ooh and ahh over :)

No comments: