Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Deck, A Dog And Tomatoes!

My father-in-law is redoing our deck for us, he is doing an awesome job!!!  He had to sand the old paint off and use a power washer, it has taken a while.  But here it is all ready to be primed and painted!!!  We are doing a darker brown color, I can't wait to see how it turns out :)  

Tybalt just HAS to go outside whenever anyone else does, he's a handsome model on the deck :)




Our tomato plants are HUGE, they are loving the heat and humidity!


 This is the first year for tomatoes for us and I think it will be a good one, someday I might need a bigger garden area at this house.

My sister-in-law has been asking for photos of the small changes being made to the house, I have been bad about uploading them, so this photo is an older one.  Perfect little model to show off the new hanging plants Papa put up for us :)

No comments: