Friday, June 8, 2012

Mother's Day, Recital, My Gusband and Babies!

Quick catch up on the Griffin's, via pictures :)  I'm doing great posting on my Beauty Journey blog, but that is because I want to document every workout and my progression for the fitness show.  Time to start blogging about more than just that again though :)


My amazing mom and I on Mother's Day, we had a lovely picnic with family at Bever Park and visited Old MacDonald's Farm.  I know I had more pictures from this fabulous day, one of Bella and myself but at this time I can't find them!  Love this photo though :)

Our beautiful little dancer, she did AMAZING at her recital, totally rocked it!!!!  I have video from her rehearsal night, she was a bit off that night, I will post that soon!



I love this photo of Bella and Lyla :)

I was lucky to spend an afternoon/evening with my awesome "gusband" David at his grandparents farm.  Horseback riding, baby cow feeding, calm and quiet, it was my kind of a relaxing day! :)

David and his sweet baby Woneya


Seriously, it was like heaven for me!


Sweet Lyla, showing off her huge smile.

Evey showing off her squishy face smile.

Love my itty bitty baby girl nieces and can't stop taking photos of them, they are the sweetest most beautiful little ladies!!!! :) 

No comments: