Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bella is 6!

I can't believe our little princess turned 6 this year!  Time has flown by and it seems like every day she just grows up so much faster.

Six is bringing us many exciting things such as, a new obsession with Justin Bieber, reading to herself, writing letters on her own, homework, loves watching singing shows (The Voice and The X Factor) with mommy.

She is just SO grown up sometimes.  Last night was quite hilarious and I can really see just how observant Bella is.  I had a work event all day and we drank afterwards, I was a good girl and had David pick up and take me home.  So I get home at about 9:30 and Bella is up, I kind of stumble downstairs and she wants me to get her something.  I go upstairs for her and she is following me, all the sudden she says "mommy, that was four times you stumbled, your not too steady on your feet!"

I about DIED laughing, and so did my father-in-law :)  The morning brought about a new question, "mommy why do we have to go pick up your car?".  Kyle about died laughing at that and explained to her that since I wasn't steady on my feet that was why DJ brought me home the night before and why we had to pick up my car.

So funny.  Today was beautiful and I took her to Palisades Park for some photo taking.  I was mad at myself we didn't make it for the beautiful sunset because I didn't think about the cliffs, and yes we have some cliffs in Iowa, but they hid the sun early. 

I still got some amazing shots, hard not to with such a beautiful young lady to photograph :)  The tutu skirt was a project I tried out thanks to Pinterest, I LOVE it and planning making more :)

We love you so much Bells and can't wait to see what this year brings you <3 font="font">







No comments: