Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So Many Leaves, So Much Fun...

It is finally my FAVORITE season of the year, autumn.  Bring on the colorful leaves, cooler weather, pumpkin everything, fall scented candles, I just can't say enough about how awesome autumn is.

Tonight we enjoyed what will probably be the last warm day, it got up to 80 degrees today and will only be in the 50's tomorrow!  Papa had a wonderfully HUGE pile of leaves ready for Bella after school and the following photos show just how much fun our little peanut had :)





Also I just received in the mail a awesome buy, Photoshop Elements, purchased from Ebay.  I went the cheap route to make sure I would like it, um wow, totally love it so far.  The black and white photo of Bella just melts me.  

She totally rocks, I'm one lucky mommy!!!

No comments: