Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Little Sweetie

Bella came home last night and we were so happy to see her :) Being away from her for two days seemed like forever, especially since we were home and she just wasn't here. She of course had a BLAST with Grandma and Papa, she found a new love, BARBIES!!! Kyle is a tad bit scared I think ;) If she is super good today and takes a nap we get to go shopping for some new Barbie stuff.-

The first thing she wanted to do last night was look at her animal books. They are really cool, it's a set of catalogs I collected when I was younger. Anyway we were looking at them and Bella hugged me and said, "Mommy, you are my sweetie."-

My little peanut just makes me melt, and it gets even better. She was talking to me about my wedding ring and I told her it was the ring daddy gave me when he wanted to marry me. So then she wanted to look at our wedding album.-

She LOVED looking at it, at age 3 Bella said she wants to wear my wedding dress when she gets married. I'm sure her taste will change by the time she gets married if she chooses too, but it was so cute :) We got to a photo of myself with my parents, she pointed at my dad and said, "That's my papa, he is a handsome boy!" Again, SO CUTE!!!-

Our morning has consisted of coffeecake making, she enjoyed mixing the topping with her hands :) And tattooing, she is sporting a little fairy tattoo on her arm today. Also loads and loads of sweet little compliments, hugs and kisses. She's just so grown up, you can understand her completely now, no more wondering what word she is trying to get out, it's just amazing how quickly she truly became a little girl, not a toddler anymore.-

I am the most blessed woman to have the most caring, affectionate, charming little girl. She has her moments of course, but they are erased by the more often moments of adoration and special love she shares. Bella is one of a kind and has grown into one amazing little girl.

No comments: