Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Wonderful Mornings

Heading off to school...

"Momma I can't roll my window all the way down because the sun isn't awake yet."

"Ok Bells, the sun is waking up though you can see it where the sky is pink."

"OOoooooh mommy, the sun is so pretty today. *waves* good morning sun!"

Arrive at LaPetite and try to help my peanut out of her car seat.

"Mommy I'm a big girl now, I get down myself, and I want to walk by myself."

Sigh, ok big girl, but I did still get hand holding :) Also still got my kisses blown to me through the door when I was leaving.

So thankful for these wonderful, special mornings and want to remember them always.

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

BAH, she is so special! I can't wait to have similar conversations with O...though being that he is like his father... I dunno, they may go something like this "mah, can we go to the beach yet?"