Thursday, July 29, 2010

Preschool..

That's right, preschool!!! I talked with LaPetite today to fill them in on what is going on with Bella and to remind them that she would be out for the next two weeks due to our vacation.

Jessica, the Assistant Director, was thinking Bella would be back on Aug. 9th, nope she isn't back until Aug. 17th. Jessica got all excited and said, "Oh! Well she be starting preschool then in my class!!!" I just sat there and was totally baffled, PRESCHOOL??? I at least held off the tears until I got off the phone with her.

I know Bella is growing up of course. It was just shocking to me to think when we get back she gets no real transition, she will just be moved into a new class and be starting Preschool! This class will only have eight kids, that will be nice, but I'm sad she gets no time with her buddies in her EP2 class beforehand.

How do they grow up so darn fast??? We will explain to Bella that she gets to start in a new fun class after vacation, it's just so strange to me for some reason.

My little Bella, starting Preschool, she got to this point way too fast.

No comments: