Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Art

I finally got my birthday tattoo :) A lily flower representing my family with fallen petals for my grandparents that have passed, their initials are in the petals. I decided to get this one on my right side. Our artist, Jason Evans at Neon Dragon, is phenomenal, no joke! He free handed this piece and it only took him two hours with one break.

Zach and Carley were there with me the entire time, I think Carley may be rethinking getting a tattoo on her side once she is old enough ;) This was by far the most painful tattoo I have gotten, honestly my other ones didn't really hurt at all. I can fake it though, Jason was shocked when I mentioned how painful it was because I didn't flinch at all during it, I'm good at hiding pain.

Here is my beautiful piece of art, one of the most beautiful tattoos I've ever seen :)

No comments: