Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Prom!

We get to experience a lot of "big" high school events having Zach with us this year. This past weekend he had his senior prom, it was an exciting event :) He was unhappy with the "cream" shoes that came with his white tux so he just had to get some blue and white Nike's instead, some blue sunglasses, blue earrings, a sweet new white watch, he was totally stylin ;)

The day was sadly rainy and chilly so we did pictures at the Marriott. His date, Carley, looked amazing in her royal blue dress. She is just the sweetest girl and they looked so darn cute together :)

It brought back quite a few memories, it really wasn't that long ago that I got to go to my senior prom :) I must say the kids are just as goofy and fun as we were, I'm thankful Zach has such a good group of friends! I'm just so happy Zach was able to have a really good time and truly enjoy his senior prom :)


No comments: