Friday, August 12, 2011

It Worked!

Thankfully my mom's lumps are absesses, which still sucks, but they aren't cancer! She had the big one by her groin lanced and drained yesterday, it was horrible :( But at least she is feeling better already!

Sadly my parents can't head up to Wisconsin for my Uncle Cyril and Aunt Georgia's 50th wedding anniversary party, my mom wouldn't be able to sit that long in the car :( We had thought we couldn't go either but thanks to Zach and Carley now I get to go at least. Kyle and Bella will be staying home and spending the weekend with Kyle's dad.

I'm sad they can't go with me, but it will still be fun. Life is just full of ups and downs, it has been one crazy week and since they can't go for the fun tomorrow I guess I will party it up being I have a designated driver, a hotel room, and only myself to take care of ;)

No comments: