Monday, August 8, 2011

Koch Reunion 2011

The first weekend in August is dedicated to the Koch reunion every year. Bella, Zach and I went with my dad and we all had a blast. I played in a water volleyball tournament with my cousins Ryan, Lukas, and Kyle, also with Zach and my brother John. We got 2nd, not too bad but we should have won! ;) It was so much fun having about 25 cheerleaders, even more fun hearing the surprised comments from family who didn't realize I actually play volleyball. They were shocked because, well hey, I can play some damn good volleyball :) The only downside was me forgetting to put on sunscreen and getting FRIED!

Bella had a wonderful time playing at the play ground and doing the fun kid games with McKayla. She won a tub of candy, that was very exciting for her! We even went on the hayride, Bella was very impressed by Uncle Louie's tractor, she thought is was so cool :)

No comments: