Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bella is 5!!!

How can it be, how can my little princess be 5 today??? It seems like yesterday that I was anxiously awaiting her debut in this world, deciding to have an induction on Friday the 13th. Now Friday the 13th is a "lucky" day in our world :)

Our world is filled with joy every single day due in a big part to Isabella Jean, we are so proud to be her mommy and daddy. She truly has the sweetest personality, always giving hugs and kisses, telling us how much she loves us at least five times a day. I'm so lucky that my heart gets melted many times a day by her various expressions of love.

Now she does have her "Koch" temper and attitude, it seems that is a given for all girls in our family :) But it helps me to know that she can handle herself, she may be small in size but watch out, this little girl won't be pushed around. She will be the first person to tell you that she is a big girl, not a little girl anymore, she tells me at least twice a day.

I never knew how I could love until I became a mommy. I am so blessed to have such an amazing daughter, I love her to the moon and back!

No comments: