Monday, February 11, 2013

Bella the Tiger


There she is, the cutest little tiger ever!  Mindy, Evey and I headed to Newbo City Market to check it out.  I'm in LOVE.  So happy that Cedar Rapids has such a neat new place, we ate dinner there, watched a juggling show, listened to the band playing, Bella got the best face painting job ever (and now I think I know what we will be doing for her birthday party this year, can't pass up this awesome artist offering such a great deal for birthday parties) and saw some old friends.

Of course the best part for Bella was getting her face painted, seriously the woman that did it was AH-MAZING!!!!  Bella was a bit shy at first while we walked around and people tried talking to her about her cute tiger face, eventually she would growl a little and tell me she was a real tiger :)

No comments: