Thursday, September 25, 2008

Daddy Makes Me Laugh

This morning my wonderful husband was getting Isabella ready for school while I was showering. I got done and went to check on them, I always like to inspect the outfit he picks for her. Not that he does a bad job, but I think so much about things matching and I'm just crazy like that. He had her in some cropped brown pants, very cute, the shirt was a light blue t-shirt that says "Little Miss Sunshine", and everything is outlined in black. I'm such a pain in the ass that I had to mention that nothing in the shirt was brown, and doesn't she have some black pants she can wear?

Kyle is obviously annoyed with me, but I find the black pants and he changes her pants. Bella looks super cute for the day, as ususal, and I feel like a complete ass. I am the luckiest woman on this earth to have a man who loves me enough to put up with my matchy, matchy bullshit, thank the lord for Kyle :)

No comments: