Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Joys of Sidewalk Chalk...

So it was absolutely gorgeous outside last night, which meant Bella and mommy got to play outside and have a blast :) Due to the wonderful fall weather and lack of humidity Bella can play hard and be outside as long as she wants. Her atopic dermatitis seems to be laying low right now, although she still has some rash on her arms but my little trooper really doesn't care! We brought out the baby and baby stroller, also her little lion thing she likes to ride. I think I enjoyed the sidewalk chalk more than Bella did, she just wanted to push her baby around in the stroller most of the time........



Then it came time for mommy to try to get a bunch of cool shots of Bella. I am obsessed with taking pictures of her, I can't help it, I just think she is the cutest thing! One thing I will never not have is pictures chronicling the wonderful amazing life of Isabella :)




After our fun outside and Kyle got home, daddy got to change Bella into her jammies and was playfully yelling at me because Bella's shirt seemed a little small. This a shirt that I just HAD to get her because it was on sale for like $1, and when else am I going to find a shirt that says "Little in Size Big in Attitude" with cross bones with bows?? It is only size 12 month and shrunk a little in the dryer, so I had to put her in it one more time just for the sake of pictures of her in it :) Obsessed picture taking mom is showing just a little bit!

No comments: