Friday, April 9, 2010

EP1 to EP2

So yesterday I get to LaPetite to pick up Bella and her folder isn't in the normal spot and her cubby is gone...

Miss Karen (her EP1 (early preschool 1) teacher) let me know that Bella is doing so well they moved her to EP2! She has new teachers, Miss Jamie and Miss Shelby (Bella LOVES them both) and is in a different room.

Then reality sets in.....my Bella is in her final step before preschool! How did this happen, how did it come along so quickly??? Changes are happening so fast I feel as though I can't keep up.

These moments are starting to pass by too fast, I only get to have them once. I will admit I had a moment of, why don't we have another baby? I seriously have 7 friends that have recently had their sweet little babies, it gives me a little desire to have another when I see all their photos. But again reality slaps me in the face and reminds me that we are in no position to have another baby and reminds me how hard the newborn/baby stage was for Kyle and I. Yes every child is different but the experience with Bella certainly didn't leave us anxious to have a second child since in all actuality we could have another similar experience.

I'm trying so hard to engrave these moments in my memory, which is horrible, my memory that is. I don't remember a lot of things from high school anymore, how sad is that??

I'm so glad I take five million photos of Bella constantly and I really need to get good again about printing them off and sticking them in albums immediately and someday I would love to get back into scrapbooking some of those photos.

I don't think I could possibly cherish my time with Bella anymore than I already do, but maybe somehow I can. I'm so proud of the little girl she has grown to be but I do miss the "babyness" of her.

No comments: