Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello 29...

I hit 2-9 yesterday, it was a great birthday :) I'm ready to head into my 30's next year, hopefully this final year of my 20's will be exceptional!

My day started off with cartoons in bed with my beautiful Bella and wonderful Kyle :) Kyle surprised me by getting me a Bob Marley tank top I had my eye on and then really surprised me with a gift certificate to Neon Dragon, the tattoo parlor we LOVE.

We had decided Kyle is not getting his large tattoo because we are going to Oregon this summer and just can't afford both. So I felt guilty and told him I didn't need a tattoo for my birthday. But he knew I really, really wanted to get my tattoo in honor of Missy and her battle with breast cancer. So he's already talked to the artist Jason and I will definately be getting a breast cancer ribbon with Missy initials in it :)

Then we headed to Des Moines for the 70s/80s pub crawl my brother John and his friend Jason were throwing. It was a BLAST!!! What a great day for my 29th birthday :)



1 comment:

The Veldmans said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday. I absolutely love the pictures. The ones of you and Kyle are great!