Saturday, June 5, 2010

6 Years Ago Today


I married the most wonderful man. I don't like to be too gushy, but really Kyle is the most amazing man and he was meant to be with me and share our wonderful life. He is the man that makes me feel beautiful, strong, silly, but the best thing about Kyle is he is my match. He doesn't put up with my crap, trust me that's a big thing and one of the things I love most about him :)

If you were falling, then I would catch you.
You need a light, I'd find a match.

Cause I love the way you say good morning.
And you take me the way I am.

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.
Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

Cause I love the way you call me baby.
And you take me the way I am.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.

Cause I love you more than I could ever promise.
And you take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am.

No comments: