Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bella can open doors.....

which means she was able to sneak into the guest room (she was supposed to be in bed for the night) while I was in the shower after volleyball, Kyle was downstairs AND she found mommy's makeup bag....


Good lord, I have such a girl on my hands!! :)  She had mascara actually on her eyelashes!!  She always has to watch me get ready in the morning, I'm going to have to keep my makeup under lock and key!!

I tried and tried to get it all off of her face, with lotion eye makeup remover, soap and water but two spots just wouldn't come off.  She went to school the next day looking like she had a black eye, they all thought the entire situation was hilarious of course :)

Love my independent, curious little peanut!

3 comments:

Shalae said...

OMG I thought she got hurt! What a great story!

stephaniezamora said...

seriously, I freaked when I saw the pictures on my phone...then i zoomed in and cracked up.

Stephanie Griffin said...

HAHA, I didn't mean to scare everyone, but yes it does look like she was bruised up!! :)