Sunday, May 3, 2009

Fun Weekend

We had a great weekend, the weather was perfect!!  Saturday Kyle and I started on getting the backyard cleaned up.  During the clean up Kyle accidentally unearthed a nest of baby bunnies.  The mommy was nowhere to be seen and the bunnies started running, so Kyle had to drag Tybalt into the house and we caught them and put them in a pet carrier.  Bella and I took the bunnies out to grandma and poppas to release the bunnies in the pasture.  It was a lot of fun and Bella got to sniff grandma's tulips :)


Then we continued on yard work today, the front yard is all mowed and fertilized, yay!  The backyard is all cleaned up, there were tons of sticks everywhere.  We'll get the rest of it done this week.  

I had gotten a mayday flower from Jonnie, Bella LOVED it so I told her we would plant it in a bigger flower pot today.  I found another flower just like mine when I went grocery shopping and got it for Bells.  She was so excited when we got home to plant them both :)

She's still doing very well outside, it's such a blessing to be able to do these things with her outdoors.  I think it's toughening her up a bit too, her fear of bugs is slightly better! ;)



2 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

That does sound like a perfect weekend!

nlaug said...

What a great little helper!