Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Growth Clinic Today

So we have our next Growth Clinic appointment at the U of I today. I'm making this be our last nutritional appointment though, it's seriously ridiculous having it. I think we discuss nutrition for about five minutes. I tell them we are feeding Bella everything we can and adding fattening butter, whole milk, anything to get her fatter. That's the point I'm at right now, I feel like I'm trying to make my petite daughter fat. My insurance doesn't cover the nutritional appointment and it's $60 dollars for my fabulous five minutes! Also due to cuts at the U of I they no longer cover parking, geez so now I have to pay for that too. Not that it's a lot, but still!

Then we'll get to see our wonderful doctor there, I really do love her, she is amazing with Bella. I hope she understands where I'm coming from today when I explain to her that I feel all of this is quite unnecessary at this point. Bella is doing AMAZING, she hasn't been sick since our last appointment, she eats constantly and is happy as can be. Bella is small, I think she will always be small, and that's it.

I just don't know how to get my point across so that they will release Bella from the Growth Clinic.....keep your fingers crossed for us today!

No comments: