Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bella's First Zoo Trip

We had a really nice holiday weekend, other than a broken foot scare (no worries I'm a-ok) :) Bella, Mindy and I headed to Des Moines on Sunday to help Missy and Ed unload their moving truck at John's. It's going to be so nice having them back in Iowa, I really missed them. Kyle got stuck at home because we failed to remember to find a "sitter" for our big boy.
Bella LOVED the zoo, I think her favorite animals were the tigers, she seems to really like big cats. The tigers were coming right up to the fence/window it was so cool! Bella even touched a starfish, I was so thrilled. I really thought she would be too scared to touch it, but I think it helped her seeing mommy do it first :)
Then we stayed at John's house and had a BLAST! We played some bean bags, Bella even tried her best :) We stayed up late playing board games and cards, Bella slept in on Monday. It was just a really great weekend with family and fun :)

2 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

you two are sooooo beautiful. i am so glad you have this blog.

Stephanie Griffin said...

thank you love :)