Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Lost Camera....

was found on the floor of my car under the seat, now it's time to catch up with some photos on it :)

First off, I decided to try to make a more "girly" area in the bathroom for Bella's potty.  She seems to have lost interest in potty training so I thought that if I let her decorate her potty and make it "Bella's" area it might help, I was wrong but it's a cute little area at least :)


The next little set of pictures is from a trip out to Newhall.  Bella still gets her binky on car rides, nap time and at night.  Rarely do I get photos anymore with her using it (I'm really trying to rid her of it).  Someday binky and diapers will no longer be in our daily vocabulary!!





1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

man, I didn't realize how long her hair has gotten. so pretty. the toilet too.