Friday, March 13, 2009

WARNING - TMI

Yesterday I had my appointment to have an IUD inserted......yes I was very serious when I said that Kyle and I are totally happy with Bella as our only child at this point. At first it was hard for me to admit to myself that I didn't deal with the newborn stage very well, especially when Bella wouldn't drink her bottles at all or sleep or grow. As she gets older I'm loving each stage more and more, I love having my little "friend" with me all of the time and am anxious for the next stage when she is talking all the time in understandable english :)

I wasn't too nervous for my appointment, Missy shared her experience with me, it wasn't the best but she also wasn't the best candidate for an IUD due to the fact that she hasn't had a child, so it didn't fit for her.

I knew there would be cramping and some possible faintness. Well I full on fainted on the table during the insertion. One minute I'm focusing on my breathing through the cramping (which wasn't even bad) the next thing I know she is standing over me asking me if I'm ok. We got it put in and I had to fight them to not send me to the ER. I got myself home and then Kyle had to pick up to get me back to work (we were having new computers put in so I HAD to make it back). I felt like I always do after a fainting spell, very tired and light headed and like I had to have ran a martathon that morning ;)

I'm feeling much better today though, the light headedness is gone and I actually have no cramping. It will definately be worth it doing this, it wasn't a big deal besides the fainting and now I no longer have to worry about forgetting to take my pills, YAY!!!

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

oh my goodness honey! I am glad you are OK.