Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wisconsin Fun

I had a GREAT time in Wisconsin, I miss everyone and thank them for housing me, letting me eat/drink their food, Angie for snuggling with me (Nika too), Stacy & Angie for introducing me to Partini (so much fun!!!), the boys for enabling my beer drinking, Laura and her KA-POW with her dart throwing and making me laugh :)
Nika - such a cuddly girl :)

Colt 45....YUCKY!!!

Brett and I showing off our big win, I started off the night by throwing two bullseyes and then got yelled out because I totally used to suck at darts! ;)

Waiting on the Blue Bus....
Damn Blue Bus....it was a bit windy and chilly, but worth it!!! :)
And yes, my feet were killing me at the end of the night and I think I was stumbling due more to the pain than the drinking!!!

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

awe, you look so pretty, i love your hair cut! and i am jealous about all the beer drinking. looks like you had a lot of fun. miss you