Friday, March 27, 2009

Sympathy Of A 2 Year Old

So I've been sick for the past week with sinus crap. Bella knew I wasn't feeling well and she kept wanting to give me kisses, so I told her she can only give mommy cheek kisses when I'm sick.

I have gotten about five billion cheek kisses this week :) The best part.....after each cheek kiss I hear "I wuv you so much!".

We have the sweetest little girl and I often find myself wondering how she has come to be so amazingly sweet and hoping that this will never go away in her. I guess it helps when her mommy and daddy are constantly telling her how beautiful, sweet, fun, amazing, and just plain wonderful she is.....oh and that she's a princess ;)

I think the best cure for me this week has definately been the sweet little cheek kisses!

2 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

awe! I need some Bella cheek kisses real bad.

Stephanie Griffin said...

Sending lots of them your way!!!! :) xxxxx