Friday, January 9, 2009

Wall Chatter

Yesterday the phrase I ordered from Wall Chatter for Bella's playroom came in, I was DYING to get it put up.

Today I stayed home with Bella again, this cold seems to not want to go away, but at least her fever has been lower and she is going on a 3 hour nap right now so I'm hoping she'll be feeling better when she gets up.

While she's been napping I decided to hang one piece of trim and the phrase.  I hung the trim with Liquid Nail, not such a good idea for me to hang a 7' long piece of trim by myself with that.  One end slipped down and got glue all over the wall, now I have to figure out how to get that off.  But I got it up and I got the Wall Chatter up, it looks AWESOME!!!



All that is left to do is hang the rest of the trim, I'm patiently waiting for my brother to be free, put up the clouds (which just came in today :)) and replace the flooring.  I have yet to order the tiles but may be doing that today, yay progress!!

No comments: