Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 2

I started my second week of P90X, yay :) I must admit that I didn't do the Ab Ripper X yesterday, my lower abs are still hurting me pretty badly so I decided to give them a break. It was painful just to do the push ups yesterday using my abs to keep my back straight!

I did step on the scale this morning, even though I'm trying not to think about that number being I'm lifting so much. But it was good, I'm down two pounds, yay :)

The only "bad" thing about this program is the cheesiness (not sure if that's a word or not) of Tony Horton. This guy has got to be the happiest person when it comes to feeling pain from working out. I'm already to the point of fastforwarding through his talking points, he knows what he is talking about but the cheese level is just too high for me.

Hopefully I can make it through the entire plyometrics routine tonight!

No comments: