Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting Serious....Again

So it's time..............to finish off toning up my body. This is a touchy subject for me, I've said since I got pregnant that I would get my body back after having Isabella. I did lose all of the baby weight in 9 months, I was damn proud of myself to wear a bikini in Hawaii 9 months after I had her. Then the goal was to do a marathon in October, the summer got crazy and I didn't run a whole lot and decided to put off the marathon until next year.

Our roommate David is moving out this weekend, which means that next week Kyle and I are starting our morning workouts. We got the P90X program two years ago and haven't used it yet! It is the one system that Kyle truly believes is a good plan and will work.

What I usually do when it comes to working out is I start off going at it 110%, then I get bored/busy/tired and stop. I'll get my body to the point of my idea of perfection and then bam, I stop working out, eat like crap and get jiggly again :(

I am by no means a big girl, but I've got my layer over my tummy still, the thighs that could be smaller, the arms that could jiggle less, the sagging boobs that need to be lifted, get the idea? All of these little things that totally bother me about myself, I just can't take it anymore!

I vow to do the workouts, listen to Kyle and STICK WITH IT!!!! I am going to blog about this a lot, because I think it will help me stick with it.

Today I did 25 minutes on the eliptical on my lunch hour, I got 4 miles (man I wish I could run like that ;)). Then I did some abs (my ENEMY) and I'm feeling pretty good.

So here we go, on my journey to body "perfection".....

3 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

my mom tells me we have to reach body acceptance first. WHATEVER, I want rocken abs and a ass you can set drinks on, ha! girl I know you can reach any goal...we aren't 21 anymore but we can still do it. I have faith in you, besides, I think you already look great so perfection is around the corner.

Shalae said...

I wish I lived in Iowa so I could work out with you! I can relate to it all!

Anonymous said...

Steph, I think that you are so gorgeous and I envy you sometimes with how persistant you are and how thin. You should give yourself a break because you have a gift. You are able to juggle all of that and be a great mom and wife, work full time, work out and still find time for you. I think that you will be great but the way that you view yourself is definitely not how others see you. I love you.