Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Teeth

So Bella bug has been having some issues. Sunday when we picked her up from Grandma and Grandpa's in Newhall she had a temp of about 100.7. The previous week she had been pooping an awful lot, like 3-4 times a day when Bells is an every other day kind of pooper. I stayed home with her Monday and her temp had gone down but she pooped 4 times on Monday.

Tuesday I stayed home with her again and decided to call the doctor. Turns out that they feel this is all from her getting her two year molars! She has been chomping on her binky for about two weeks, so I have been thinking she is teething but wasn't sure. She won't let me look in her mouth and I learned my lesson, I will never again stick my finger in there so she can bite it as hard as she can!

The really big downfall to all of this is that she is down to 21 pounds! She will not eat hardly anything due to the teeth and pain, then with this poop that comes from god knows where since she isn't eating, is just making it so much worse!! If she goes down much more in weight we will need to get her on an appetite stimulant.

I just want our little angel to be healthy and happy, is that too much to ask???

No comments: