Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stupid Move

So I did something I rarely do this morning, I stepped on the scale. Now I am so MAD at myself!!! I hate the scale, I really do, most of the time I don't let it get to me but this morning I'm having issues :(

Again, I know I am by no means a big girl, but the scale read 145 which is six pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight. Now I feel the need to lose about 15 pounds and get down to 130. Poor Kyle had to deal with my ranting this morning, he tries to make me listen to him and understand that I need to not pay attention to the scale, but today that wasn't happening.

Why do we even own a damn scale?? I do not have the build of a skinny girl, I have muscle on me and I am proud of it. I also know that the increase in working out that I'm doing will help the fat become muscle, muscle weighs more than fat so I shouldn't expect a big weight loss. But it SUCKS!!!!

Tomorrow I'll be stuffing my face with Thanksgiving food, so I better make sure I get a run in today. I did the eliptical yesterday and my crappy abs :) We did not start the P90X program this week, we are waiting until next week.

I guess everyone will have bad days when it comes to getting in shape, I just don't deal with mine very well. So there, now everyone knows my weight and that I'm a whiner.

No comments: