Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yay For Me!

I did 25 minutes on the eliptical again and some crappy abs, and I feel awesome :) One good thing is that I do continually work out between my breaks, so it doesn't take more than a couple of workouts to notice subtle things.
  • My tummy layer is a little bit smaller already.
  • My arms feel slimmer (I know, I'm weird, but they do).
  • I just plain feel good :)

I'm actually looking forward to being able to use our treadmill this weekend, that is MAJOR for me! Once I got into running outside so much I HATED running on the treadmill. I actually created a mental block against it and I couldn't do more than 18-20 minutes on a treadmill. I'm hoping being I'm so anxious to run that it will be different this time around and that I can run at least a couple times a week at home.


Another great thing I've accomplished so far this week - NO TAKE OUT FOOD! I know the week isn't over yet, but normally I would give and have eaten a lunch or dinner out. Kyle and I are really trying not to eat out, we want to save extra money and it's not the best for you obviously. BUT - I am not totally taking it out of my diet. I am a weirdo and I LOVE fast food so I can't completely ban it, but once a week should be my limit.


So tonight on our menu I think I'm going to make some baked tilapia with greek seasoning, rice, and some sort of veggie. It sounds boring, but it's really tasty, and the rice we make is rice-a-roni - see I won't totally limit myself, because I can't I'm not a dieter!


My butt is feeling fantastic right now too - thank you eliptical machine :)

No comments: